Friday, January 16, 2009

Part Two: p. 126-205

Assignment:

1) Read all of part two entitled "Hawk's Nest". (DO NOT READ AHEAD!!)

2) Write up 2 questions you would like to discuss with the group. They can be "I wonder" questions, questions about parts you don't understand, questions about predictions, or sharing a passage and asking people what they felt of thought when they read it.

3) As soon as one question is posted, no one can use the same idea.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fasdjfdsfaljfl;asjdflsadkl;fjklsad

by Susie

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Indaw will die by the Japaneses

will nick and his father ever meet together after they were separated

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Nick's dad will escape from the labor camp?

I wonder if Nick will go to Australia?

Anonymous said...

I wonder if Nick and Mya will escape and not get caught?

I wonder if Buknog knows about the secret passages in the ground that Hilltop showed to Nick?

Anonymous said...

I wonder why the Colonel kept Nick's family portraits in the vault when special items are supposed to be kept in the vault?


I wonder why Hilltop chose to put the carving in the natshin on the day of the airfield ceremony?

Grace

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the Colonel will find out that Nick read the letters?

What will happen if the Colonel never calls of the searches and Mya and Nick run out of food?

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the colonel will know that Nick touched stuff in the vault?

I wonder if Megwe and Bukong are on the japanese's side still after what has happend so far?

Zeke

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the American camp has done anything bad to the Colonel's family

-Joe

A second one will be coming. I just wanted to snag this question before anyone else did.

Anonymous said...

I wonder i f the American camp has done anything bad to the Colonel's family.

-Joe
-Repost- There was a GUM error in last one and I don't know how to delete a comment

-Once again, another question will be coming. I just wanted to snag this one.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the American camp has done anything bad to the Colonel's family.

-Joe

Another repost because of GUM.

I promise that this one will be perfect.

Another question will be coming. I just wanted to snag this one.

Please grade this post Mrs. D'amato. My next question will only be one post. I kind of forgot about spelling and grammar.

Anonymous said...

Will Bernard or Nick’s mom actually help get Nick out?

Does Bukong know about the secret passages? And if he does why does he keep it a secret?

- Forrest

Anonymous said...

I wonder where Hilltop went.

I also wonder while Nick and Mya are living in the secret place that someone will hear them in the walls and then eventually re-capture them.

Katie

Anonymous said...

I wonder if any of the servants already new about behind the walls, before Mya and Nick had started using that space.

I wonder if any of the people at the Hawk's Nest will change traits soon, and help Mya and Nick.

-Caroline

Anonymous said...

I wonder if the letters Nick wrote ever got to his mom.

If they got caught, do you think Mya would be forced to marry Bukong, or would Hilltop save her?

-Sylvie

Anonymous said...

For my second question, I wonder if Nick and Mya will be able to survive in the tunnels until the search is over.

-Joe

I also noticed that Mya is spelled two different ways in the book, Mya and Maya.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if mya will ever be forced to marry bukong

Will nick ever go out with mya or maybe even get married,

Anonymous said...

I wonder what Bukongs cane is made out of?

It said bukong was looking right at Nick when he fell against the lising pole. I wonder if you can see in throuhg the eye hole?

~~~~~Anthony

Anonymous said...

I wonder if any of the servants will try to excape with Nick or help him excape?

I wonder if the cornal wound do to Nick if his son dies?

Alec

Anonymous said...

I had some spelling mistakes in my second question.

I wonder what the Colonel wound do to Nick if his son dies?

Alec

Anonymous said...

-Paige Watson
1. I wonder if Bukong knows that Mya and Nick are in the secret passage way?
2. I wonder if Indaw is still alive? Or if Nicks dad is alive?